Twitter Account Training/Supervision
A guide through the subtleties of running a business twitter account
- Supervision of tweets for a month.
- How to & who to follow.
- How to tweet, engage and target customers & clients.
- Spread your on line presence and enhance your brand.
- Introduce you to the usefulness of running your own twitter account for business.
Twitter: Full Control
Requiring a certain amount of preparation to become acquainted with your brand and how you are to be perceived.
- Build up and sustain valuable following based on your customer/client profile
- Managing all comments and responses/being the voice of your company
- Spread your on line presence and enhance your brand
- Target any clients and businesses you require or that occur to you throughout the period
Facebook Community Management
If you are only posting sporadically on your Facebook Business Page my service provides:
- The aim of your Facebook Business page is to keep your fans entertained between your own business related posts and therefore keeping your brand alive on social media.
- Uploading non-company related posts 4-6 times a week
- Posts will include relevant links and photos with comments.
- Managing comments and alerting you by email/text to any comments/Direct messages that need your attention.
Facebook: Full Control
This will require a certain amount of preparation to become acquainted with your brand and how you are to be perceived.
- Posting a mixture of business related & non business related posts.
- On line Brand management
- Posting items that fans will share therefore spreading your brand.
- Managing all comments